James Stevens No.14 - Booking
James Stevens No. 14 historic lifeboat is currently out of the water awaiting repairs and all bookings are suspended for the time being
+ Two-hour daytime or evening trips + An evening sunset trip.
+ Enjoy our local scenery here in Walton-on-the-Naze’s ‘secret waters’
+ Pleasure trips from Walton to Harwich or Ipswich and the Orwell.
+ Day trips to Harwich or Ipswich with time to explore the local area, or have lunch at one of the many local restaurants which we can arrange for you.
+ Corporate entertainment + Special occasions: tailor our boat to your day.
If you would like to take a trip on this unique vessel then please see our organised trips on our events page
If you require a private charter for that special occasion for up to 12 people
email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we will contact you to confirm details for your trip
- Preferred date……….
- Name of contact person.......
- Number of passengers including contact person………………….(Max 12).
- Ages of any children under 14
- Any special needs to be aware of?.......
- Contact tel No……………
- Email address……………
All trips are subject to weather and skipper availability on the day.
Unless stated, all trips depart from Titchmarsh Marina, Coles Lane, Walton on the Naze, CO14 8SL.
- Prices start at only £22 per person.
- Maximum 12 passengers.
- Discounts available for group bookings
- Forthcoming Trips
Terms and Conditions below
Full organised trips on our events page please click here
- Maximum of 12 passengers.
- James Stevens No.14 is an open boat with no shelter below.
- No alcohol allowed on board.
- No Smoking allowed on Board.
- Bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- Wear sensible flat footwear - no flip-flops.
- Relevant medical conditions are to be notified at the time of booking.
- There are only very basic toilet facilities on board.
- Each child (under 14 years) is to be accompanied by a responsible adult (one-to-one).
- Bring binoculars/sunglasses/sunscreen.
- Cancellation charges will be applied.
- Book a full boat and the 12th person goes free.